Contempo makes the rental process easy. Our automated system together with our expert team ensures order accuracy, timely deliveries and exceptional service We’ll be right by your side from beginning to end. Below is a brief summary of how the process will work.
- Find your event requirement through our product page. It’s easy to apply color or fabric filters to narrow down your selection. View our linen size chart to make sure you match the right size linen with the tables you’ll have for your event. Contact or email one of our representatives should you need help deciding which linens or need help in regards to sizes.
- Order as soon as possible to ensure availability, but if your are working with short notice you can still process orders through our system two weeks prior to your event. Place your order online and proceed to checkout where you can pay using any major credit card. If you prefer you can also mail payment or arrange for a custom quote with one our representatives.
- Your order will arrive at your door at least two days prior to your event. All orders are triple checked to ensure accuracy based on your order. We do recommend that you always account for an extra 5% of what you may actually need to avoid last minute guests not having napkins.
- Enjoy your event. Don’t worry about the linens. Guests will spill wine, coffee, food on them but luckily this all comes off in 99% of our linens. Avoid contact with paint, crayons, candle wax and other materials that could permanently stain the fabric. Candles should be used with candle holders that can catch or absorb wax.
- Following the event, have your venue or someone place linens in the provided laundry bags and place our prepaid return label for shipment back to our warehouse. You can simply drop off the box at any UPS/Mailbox Etc. and they will take care of the rest. Please Note: Mildew is the biggest problem when it comes to linen damage. It is important that you get the linens to UPS the first business day after your event to avoid linens from developing damaging mold.